Ira M. Feldman, CPA, MST, CVA is a member of Bush, Tecosky, Goodman, Feldman LLC (BTGF). He has more than 20 years of public accounting experience, including 16 years with BTGF. He began his career working for the Internal Revenue Service, where he spent 4 years as an auditor. Ira presents BTGF with a background in taxation, business valuation services, business valuation consulting, and family financial planning. His areas of practice specialization include real estate, restaurants, and professional service organizations.
Ira is the author of a leading industry manual: Management & Accounting for the Construction Industry.
Ira is committed to his community serving as former Director and Executive Vice-President of Congregation Tiferes B’nai Israel in Warrington, PA. He also serves as a board member of Community Accountants and is an Adjunct Professor of Accounting at the University of Phoenix.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
- Philadelphia College of Textiles and Science, B.S. in Accounting and Finance
- Widener University, M.S. in Taxation
- Certified Public Accountant: Pennsylvania
- Certified Valuation Analyst
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Accounting Period and Methods Committee
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Business Valuation Committee, State and local Taxation Committee
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts
AREAS OF EMPHASIS
- Family Financial Planning
- Business Valuations
- Estate Planning
- Tax Planning Strategies
- Business Succession Planning